Aadhar Card Download 2019 How to Download & Print e-Aadhaar Card?
new Delhi. What will you do if you have applied for Aadhaar (AADHAAR) with the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and have not yet received the Aadhaar (AADHAAR) card?
What will you do if for some reason your AADHAAR card is lost? Now you have an easy solution for this. Let’s know what is this solution of AADHAAR?
When you apply for Aadhaar (AADHAAR), it takes 15 days to complete the Aadhaar process. After successful verification, your application is approved by UIDAI and its update comes on your mobile.
After this, you can easily download your AADHAAR card online and take a print of it and use it for any purpose. How to download Aadhaar card online ? The process of downloading online (AADHAAR) card is very simple. To download the AADHAAR card, you will also need your enrollment number or Aadhaar number.
How to Download & Print e-Aadhaar Card
Visit the e-Aadhaar website. ( https://uidai.gov.in/ ). Click on download AADHAAR. Or go directly to this link. ( Https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in )
- Choose the option of Enrolment ID or Aadhaar (AADHAR) number.
- If you have selected Enrollment ID, then enter the details of AADHAAR. For example, fill the 28-digit enrollment number or enrollment number, name, PIN code and captcha code.
- If you have opted for AADHAAR, then fill the 12 digit Aadhaar number and other information. If you have created a virtual ID, then enter a 16 digit virtual Aadhaar (AADHAAR) ID.
- Click for OTP password. After this, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to validate AADHAAR. After filling it, click on Validate and download.
- The e-Aadhaar (AADHAAR) card will be downloaded to your computer. It will be password protected and will open only after entering the PIN code of your residence. You can save it in digital format or take a print out of it.
Keep in mind that the password for the downloaded file of Aadhaar (AADHAAR) card will be 8 characters. In this, first 4 letters of the name given in the Aadhaar card and then your year of birth will have to be written. For example, if your name is Radhika (RADHIKA) and your year of birth is 1996, then your password will be RADH 1996.
People Also Search