Digital desk,Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) state service exam of 2019 have declared. The exam notification released as soon as it fees ranging quite organically happened. Outrage after the Delhi government examination fees decided to increase the corrigendum issued is. Now the state service exam and the State Forest Service for unreserved class and out-of-state candidates 500 RS and the SC,ST and Divan applicants 250 rupees exam fees must pass. Please tell ago SC,ST, OBC and diverse category candidates for Rs 750 and general, out resident applicants for 1500 rupees fees was fixed. While now the assistant director farmer welfare reserved for candidates for 500 rupees and unreserved candidates for the 1000 Rs fees will look.
Details of posts :
- General Administration Department : 27 post
- Home (police) department : 22 Posts
- Finance Department : 24 post
- Assistant Director, Local Fund speech : 6 post
- PR department : 11 Posts
- Food,Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department : 2 posts
- School Education Department : 60 Posts
- Social justice and Disabled Welfare Department : 19 Posts
- Revenues Department : 71-post
- Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service : 88 post
Total post : 330
Age limit :
- Minimum 21 year and maximum 40 year
Selection process :
- Selection of candidates preliminary examination and Main Examination & Interview basis.
Application fee :
- SC/ST/OBC and diving category : 250 Rs
- General/resident outside of the resident applicants for : 500 Rs
Application to Click here.